In February 2004, I joined the Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering at National Taiwan University as an assistant professor. At the same time, I joined the Real-time and Embedded Systems Lab, which was renamed to the NEWS Lab (Wireless Networking and Embedded Systems Lab.) In August 2017, I was prompted to be a full professor.
Several of my research interests developed when I was at Urbana-Champaign will continue. For instance, multi-dimension real-time resource allocation and real-time scheduling theory. In the meantime, I start investigating other emerging, interesting, and challenging research topics. At this moment, my research interests include real-time process scheduling, requirement assignment and determination, resource allocation, cyber-physical systems, streaming computation, and system integration.
- Rm. 523, Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Taiwan University
- No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei 10617, Taiwan.
- Map and Direction: Location of NTU, Location of CSIE Building (Bldg No. 82) (On google map)
- Phone: +886-2-33664927
- Fax: +886-2-33663778
- Email: cshih_at_csie.ntu.edu.tw
Below are several links to demonstrate our latest research results:
- 2017 – Guardian Angel by Drone
- 2016 – Location-Aware Emergency Sign
- 2015 Qualification Video
- 2011 RoboCup Video
- WuKong: Intelligent Middleware for IoT
Below are two video clips for 2017 Individual Study (大學部專題研究):
Research Summary for 2017: YouTube